Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sabers Info

I build custom light sabers, I have some pictures for examples of some things I have built. If you would like to contact me to build one you can email me at: saberconcepts@yahoo.com You can also call me at 404-597-4919, ask for Wade.


All sabers include either a Luxeon or Cree LED with heat sink

Basic machined aluminum saber with no sound and no blade $135
Basic machined aluminum saber with hasbro sound and no blade $180
Basic machined aluminum saber with hasbro sound and 1" thin wall
polycarbonate blade with film diffuser & reflective tip $225

I will give a quote on custom sabers or sabers with sound boards other
than hasbro sound boards.

Click on the picture to see a full view.




NIHILUS



VINDICATOR



RAYVEN




SPARTAN




TEMPLAR




PALADIN




QUASAR




HALO




BANE


CENTURION



DEFENDER










Not affiliated with Star Wars, or George Lucas.

3 comments:

  1. awesome sabers man. do you do a Darth Sidious saber by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't make a Darth Sidious saber yet, I plan on making one in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told you could do or have a KOTOR Revan saber?

    ReplyDelete